Mind My Art 's project & exhibition ;" 2020-21 confinements & the effects of the virus"
The last few months have changed much more than just our pace of life. We all have experienced the effects of the pandemic but we might have felt it on different levels and intensity. Today Mind My Art would like to offer you the opportunity to tell your story via creativity. And for some of you to use it as a therapeutic tool to release feelings which you might sense you need to open up to or let go.....and may be something to look forward to, like showing your artwork in a private and a public exhibition...and we welcome almost everyone in this project! (-:
All that is required from you is that you have:
1) no professional status in art.?
2) from little to good creative skills (excellence is not the rule of the game)
3) the feeling this could be positive or even therapeutic for you
4) the willingness to express creatively what you feel or would like to feel
5) the understanding that the project is based on enjoyment and self-motivation and that there
is no pressure on you to actually produce any art work
6) the understanding also that this project is about the importance of emotional/mental health, the prevention of declining mental health and integration/ inclusion in a creative way.